Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let's Make Some Magic

It really does feel magical. I can't say I've ever been this excited - or stressed - about something in a while. I've had this dream coming for some time and it's finally here, ready to be shared. And I can say I'm truly thrilled to be able to announce that. I can have people reading the very fictional world that I love. I can maybe - someday - have a conversation with someone about my characters. I can have a lot of things, but chief among them is the pleasure of having people enjoy Defiance.

I'll keep it short, but there are some people who deserve a greater thanks than I could give. My sister, my dad, Melinda - you all are wonderful. You all perservered through my neverending questions and seemingly one-track mind, no matter how annoying I was. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Starting at midnight, I hope someone will take a chance on Defiance. Read it. You might hate it or you might love it. Either way, you'll never know until you try.

The adventure starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews